The 5 Threats to Your Wealth
Most Will writers & solicitors will only offer a basic Will which leaves your assets exposed to various risks!!
Some Basic Facts you should know !
- The majority of people with Wills in place only have basic Wills with assets being passed to their spouse/partner first and then to their children.
- A large proportion of any inheritance is lost in future divorce settlements to creditors or bankruptcy and unnecessary taxation.
- The inland revenue keep taxing with each generation.
- 60,000 people each year lose their homes to pay for care leaving those they intended to benefit with next to nothing.
- If you own a business or a share of a business then your spouse / partner and children may not inherit your share of a business.
There are a number of ways in which your home, savings and business are vulnerable to attack, but with a few simple strategies in place your wealth can be protected!
Irrespective of your age or the value of your estate, making a Will and putting your affairs in order is one of the most important tasks that you are likely to undertake.
I will help to ensure that that you have the most appropriate and up to date planning in place, which accurately reflects your circumstances.